Friday, May 21, 2010

Goals for Summer 2010



1. Learn to do my hair. Not merely straighten it. Like be able to bust out a curling iron and walk away NOT looking like a mental patient.

2. Work on articulating myself. I feel like when expressing myself, I tend to say "You know what I mean?" more than I actually SAY what I mean.

3. Spend more time with the fam-bam. Seriously. My family is AWESOME. I need to learn to appreciate them more.
Aw, aren't we such a precious family? Yes, I thought so too.

4. Stop stressing about the future. This one is the most important-and also the most difficult to accomplish. I used to never stress. But this past semester has brought on a whole new level of worry to my life that was never there before. I drive myself absolutely CRAZY worrying about things that are not a big deal at all. I concoct absolutely ridiculous situations that have no possibility of occurring and obsess over them. I need to relax. It's summer, the weather is absolutely gorgeous, and I should have no cares in the world (besides finding a job). The future will take care of itself. I need to learn to live in the present. What happens will happen, and I have no power over it. So why worry? It's summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment