Sunday, May 2, 2010

'Til the Sun Comes Up

Last night (well, actually, this morning) was probably the most epic night of my college experience. No, I did not go out and get shmammered, as one would expect of an epic college night. Instead I sat in my room with some of my best friends and talked. We talked and talked and a minute passed, and the next thing we knew, it was 5:00 in the morning. We laughed and laughed and 5:00 turned into 7:00. It was honestly one of the best nights ever. I won't disclose on what was said, because as Tori said, what was said in the room, stays in the room. But I will say that close friends became closer, and memories were made. I will miss this so much over the summer. These girls have grown so close to me, and it's going to be SO hard to leave this behind. But I am comforted in knowing that August will come soon enough! In short, tonight/this morning was wonderful. It was just what I needed. And I'm going to miss this so much.

1 comment:

  1. its true though! somethings should only be said once. haha loved this too, and it was also just what I needed. many more memories to come :)

    ReplyDelete