Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Songs of Summer


Soooo I am massively procrastinating on writing my 12-page autobiography (sad, I know), so I am going to compile a perfect summer playlist. The perfect summer playlist must be able to be played anywhere-the beach, at a pool party, while grilling at a barbecue, etc. And I've been listening to my summer playlist while "working" on my paper, and all it's been doing is filling my head with the thoughts of summertime. So, without further ado, here are the perfect songs of summer.

1. Doin' Time-Sublime

2. Summer Girls-LFO

3. Is This Love-Bob Marley

4. Good Vibrations-The Beach Boys

5. LDN-Lily Allen

6. Control-Mutemath

7. I'm Yours-Jason Mraz

8. Hotel California-The Eagles

9. Daydreamin'-Lupe Fiasco

10. Strawberry Swing-Coldplay

11. Ignition-R. Kelly

12. Check Your Time-Westbound Train

13. Soul Meets Body-Death Cab for Cutie

14. Come On Get Higher-Matt Nathanson

15. I Told You So-Keith Urban

16. Californication-Red Hot Chili Peppers

17. You Make My Dreams-Hall and Oates

18. Some Kind of Nature-Gorillaz

19. Happy as the Sun-Tyrone Wells

20. Blessed-Brett Dennen

2 comments:

  1. ado? adieu I'd say. HA! for once I got you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, it is ado. adieu means to say goodbye-like i bid you adieu. so... no you didn't get me... yet. :)

    ReplyDelete