Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Happiest Place On Earth!


This past weekend, my friends and I went to Disneyland! Like every other NORMAL person on this earth, I love Disneyland. And this trip was even better because we participated in the "Give A Day, Get A Day" program that Disney is hosting. For those who don't know what this is all about, the program basically involved giving a day of volunteer work in exchange for a free day at Disneyland. Who could ever pass that up is beyond me... Anyways, we did our time, and reaped the rewards this weekend! What made it even more special was that we went in honor of my birthday as well! I got this totally awesome birthday pin that I proudly wore all day long. And, because we were in the Happiest Place On Earth, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, wished me a happy birthday! It was pretty much one of the coolest experiences EVER. But now I'm back at school and back to reality... almost. I do have my actual birthday tomorrow to look forward to, but after that it's reality once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment