Monday, April 12, 2010

Deja Vu

Sometimes my life is funny. Take my birthday for instance. I have said for a while now that both the 17th and the 19th birthdays were the crappy, random birthdays in between two landmark birthdays. You can't do anything of importance on either one! They're just dumb years in my opinion. So I found myself laughing when I spent both birthdays in the EXACT SAME WAY. For both my 17th AND my 19th birthday, I went to Disneyland. Then when I got back home, the whole gang celebrated at the Melting Pot with delicious fondue. Poetic irony, anyone? Not that I'm complaining, because both are pretty sweet ways to celebrate any birthday, let alone TWO. So happy birthday to me! I can't wait to see what this year has in store!'














4 comments:

  1. that is sooooo crazy how alike all of those pictures are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right?? deja vu i tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah! all the pictures are so crazy! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh cj i miss you so much! dude we all look so different in the melting pot picture. glad your birthday was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete