Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's in a Name?

I've been wanting to change the title of this blog for a while. It's kind of late to do that, I know, but hey, better late than never, right? I've been thinking and thinking for a long time about what I wanted to change it to. Nothing really clicked until I remembered my favorite verse: Ecclesiastes 3:11, "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end." I love this verse for so many reasons, but I think the main reason would be the first sentence-that God really does make everything beautiful in His own time. The more I thought about it, the more I liked how it sounded. Bada bing, bada boom, I have a new title! Just needed to give you all a heads up on the changes going on around here, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment