Saturday, June 19, 2010

5 Things (Stolen from T-Rizzle)

5 Things I am Looking Forward To:
  • Heading back to school with Miss Jessica Lynne Smith.
  • FINALLY owning my own car, because I am so stinkin' sick of having to share with my sister.
  • Being able to sleep in (this happens once a week, and I treasure every Saturday).
  • Seeing all my college friends.
  • The Holidays. Yes, I know that I have a while to wait, but the Holidays are my favorite time of the year.
5 Things I did Yesterday:
  • WORKED.
  • Slept.
  • Drove around several middle schoolers (Fi-Fi and her friends).
  • Watched Toy Story 3.
  • Slept... Again.
5 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  • Relax and enjoy summer the way it's supposed to be enjoyed.
  • Sing like Lea Michelle (Rachel on Glee).
  • Get in a car and just drive wherever the day takes me.
  • Dance like Shakira (Tara, if you happen to read this, we WILL accomplish this before the summer is over).
  • Sleep more (I'm rapidly becoming way too obsessed with sleep, as I never can seem to get enough of it).
5 Places I'd Like to Visit:
  • Greece/Italy. I'm beyond jealous that Megan is in Greece as I write this.
  • Thailand.
  • Morocco.
  • Ireland.
  • Tahiti.
5 Songs I'm Currently Obsessed With:
  • Where Are You Going-Dave Matthews Band
  • Undo It-Carrie Underwood
  • Find Your Love-Drake
  • Half of My Heart-John Mayer
  • I'm In-Keith Urban

No comments:

Post a Comment