Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"It's Always Like Springtime With You"

Today is officially the first day of Spring! I love this season. I love the beauty of new life and all the possibilities that Spring brings. And I love how God always brings Spring after a long Winter season in my life. I'm beginning to enter a Spring season with Him and it's been a beautiful time of renewal and restoration. He's been making everything new in my life and I love that He's doing it at this time of the year. One song that's been speaking to me a lot is "This Is What You Do" by Bethel Music, so I'm including it here. The Lord is found in dying to myself and sacrificing my dreams for His. But He's also found in restoration and new life, and that's something I'm celebrating this Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment