Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Christmas Time In The City!

I spent my Thanksgiving weekend in Washington D.C. with my family! Honestly, I'm not always the biggest fan of the East Coast due to weather and having to adjust to a completely different culture, but I do love spending at least some part of the holidays there! Thanksgiving was wonderful as always. It's my favorite holiday, but I've already blogged about that, so I'll just stick to saying that I love Thanksgiving so much! One of the best parts of this Thanksgiving break was welcoming the Christmas season. Honestly, I am a Grinch until midnight on Thanksgiving. I want to give Thanksgiving its due and therefore refuse to listen to any Christmas music, watch any Christmas movies, or decorate in the Christmas style until after Thanksgiving. To me, this makes the holiday season extra special and I was so excited to start the holidays off, East Coast style!




No comments:

Post a Comment