Monday, July 26, 2010

God's little gift!

For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted a Jeep. Ask my parents, and they will tell you that as a child, my dream car was a hot pink Jeep Sahara. My dad quickly shot that dream down, by telling me in no uncertain terms that there was no way I would ever drive an open-air Jeep while I was living in his house. This did not kill my dream to drive a Jeep, though. Instead, I began to develop an obsession with Jeep Cherokees. I don't know what it is, but I have always loved these cars! Ask anyone who knows me, and they will tell you that given the choice between a Porsche and a Jeep Cherokee, I would definitely choose the Jeep. As I started work this summer, I worked with the goal of earning a car. I wanted so badly to buy myself a Jeep, but I just didn't know if I would have the funds (I only had about $3,500 tops to work with). But God provided, and I just bought my very first car-and yes it is a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I can't even begin to explain how excited, and grateful, I am! God, you are SO good!





1 comment: